Becoming a professional cosmetologist requires dedication to improving your skills and patience to learn from experienced professionals. The following links include helpful hairdressing and cosmetology advice for selecting a hairstyle, maintaining your equipment, and keeping your customers satisfied. Speak with professional beauty school instructors located in the Orlando area by calling Hair Design Institute of Florida at (407) 703-5929.
- Review this hairstyle guide from AskMen.com to learn more about men’s hairstyle trends in 2012.
- Keep your flat iron, curling iron, and other hairstyling tools clean by applying these cosmetology cleaning tips.
- Are your clients looking for a hairstyle makeover before 2012 concludes? Lead them into the fall and winter months with one of these trendy hairstyles from Allure.com.
- Before your next day of appointments, make sure your brushes are cleaned and sanitized with these instructions from Livestrong.com.
- If you’ve recently completed your cosmetology coursework at Hair Design Institute of Florida, use these business tips for building a hairdressing customer base.